Scholarships-In-Saudi-Arabia-For-Pakistani-Students

Scholarships In Saudi Arabia For Pakistani Students 2024 {Fully Funded} [Bachelors+Masters]

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers fully funded Scholarships In Saudi Arabia across various academic levels, including Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and PhD programs. This initiative extends to students both residing in Pakistan and those who are legal residents of the Kingdom.

Recommended Reading: Mobile On Installment Without Interest (Range 10K-1Lakh) [Smartphone For All Scheme]

Scholarships In Saudi Arabia For Pakistani Students 2024 {Fully Funded} [Bachelors+Masters]

Scholarships-In-Saudi-Arabia-For-Pakistani-Students
Scholarships-In-Saudi-Arabia-For-Pakistani-Students

Table of Contents

Benefits of the Scholarships In Saudi Arabia

  • Free Lodging: The scholarship covers accommodation expenses.
  • Furnishing Allowance: Married scholars receive a three-month furnishing allowance upon their arrival in the Kingdom.
  • Return Air Ticket: Scholars are provided with a return air ticket, facilitating smooth travel to and from Saudi Arabia.
  • Free Medical Coverage: Medical coverage is offered to students and their families, particularly for married scholars.
  • Graduation Allowance for Books: A three-month allowance is provided for the shipment of books upon graduation.
  • Subsidized Meals: Scholars benefit from subsidized meal options at the campus dining facilities.
  • Recreational Activities: Access to sports and recreational activities on campus, along with support for dependents and travel expenses.
  • Monthly Allowance: Science students receive a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR), while humanities students receive 850 SR.

Recommended Reading: Khud Mukhtar Program (72K-1.5 Lakh Interest-Free Loan For Business)

Eligibility Criteria of Scholarships In Saudi Arabia

  • Nationality: Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK nationals.
  • Distribution of Scholarships: 75% of scholarships will be awarded to students from Pakistan, with the remaining 25% reserved for Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
  • Gender Inclusivity: Both male and female applicants are encouraged to apply.
  • Age Limit:
    • Bachelor’s Program: 17 to 25 years.
    • Master’s Program: Below 30 years.
    • PhD Program: Below 35 years.
  • Commencement Date: Selected applicants will join their respective programs in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia.
  • Scholarship Exclusivity: Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of the Saudi scholarship.
  • Criminal Record: Applicants must not have any criminal record.
  • Educational Record: Applicants should not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or valid grounds.
  • Additional Requirements: Applicants must comply with any additional requirements set by the respective Saudi University or the Saudi Government.

Recommended Reading:

Application Process of the Scholarships In Saudi Arabia

  • Direct Application: Interested students must apply directly on the respective Saudi university’s website/online portal.
  • University-specific Criteria: Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Students are advised to consult the website for detailed information on each discipline, course, and university.
  • Available Levels: Scholarships are offered at the diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD levels.
  • Diverse Disciplines: Scholarships are available for a wide range of disciplines, including political science, law, education, administration, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic/Islamic studies, and media sciences.
  • Participating Universities: A total of 25 universities in the Kingdom are offering these scholarships, with specific admission percentages for Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara.
  • Application Submission: The university will forward the applications to the Saudi Ministry of Education for the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
  • Embassy Follow-up: Applicants are encouraged to share a copy of the submitted application with the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan in Riyadh for follow-up with the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, and the respective university for the grant of scholarships.

Recommended Reading: Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2024 (Fully Funded By PEEF)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Scholarships In Saudi Arabia

What academic levels are covered by the fully funded Scholarships In Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students?

The scholarships are available for Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and PhD programs.

What are the key benefits offered under these Scholarships In Saudi Arabia?

Scholars will enjoy free lodging, a three-month furnishing allowance for married scholars, a return air ticket, free medical coverage for the student and family (if married), a graduation allowance for shipment of books, subsidized meals, sports, recreational activities, and a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) for science students and 850 SR for humanities students.

What are the eligibility criteria for Pakistani students applying for these scholarships?

Applicants must be Pakistani or AJK nationals, and 75% of scholarships will be awarded to students in Pakistan, with the remaining 25% for Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom. Both male and female applicants can apply, with age limits set for each program level.

How can applicants apply for these scholarships, and what are the specific steps involved?

Interested students must apply directly on the respective Saudi university’s website/online portal. Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Applicants should consult the university’s website for details on disciplines, courses, and eligibility.

Can applicants from various academic backgrounds apply for these scholarships?

Yes, scholarships are offered for almost all disciplines, including political science, law, education, administration, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic/Islamic studies, and media sciences.

Recommended Reading: 10 Lakh Loan For Business By Government | Insaf Rozgar Scheme

If you like this article, please comment and share this article with others on Facebook, WhatsApp, or any other platform.

If you have any questions, contact us (email) at Contact@personalloan.pk | Personalloan.pk@gmail.com or leave us a comment. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *