The Prime Minister’s Youth Business Loan is a scheme launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial assistance to young entrepreneurs in order to start or expand their businesses.
The main objective of the scheme is to create job opportunities and spur economic growth by providing easy access to financing for young people who want to establish their own businesses.
Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme | PM Loan Scheme In Pakistan
Table of Contents
- Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme | PM Loan Scheme In Pakistan
- Loans Provided Under Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme
- Micro Finance Banks and Institutions Involved in PM Youth Loan Scheme
- Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Application Procedure
Loans Provided Under Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme
The following are the different tiers or ranges of loans offered under the PM Youth Program as business or agricultural loans.
Micro Finance Banks and Institutions Involved in PM Youth Loan Scheme
The following image shows the list of Micro Finance Banks (MFBs) and Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs) involved in the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme, especially tier-I loans.
Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Application Procedure
The following is a step-by-step process to apply for the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan Scheme online in Pakistan:
- Check Eligibility: Before you apply for the PM Youth Business Loan Scheme, you need to make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria can be found on the official website of the scheme.
- Fill out the Application Form: Once you are eligible, you can fill out the online application form. The form will require you to provide information about yourself and your business idea, the amount of loan you need, and other relevant details.
- Submit Application: Once you have completed the application form and uploaded all the required documents, you can submit your application.
- Wait for Review: After submitting your application, the bank or financial institution will review your application and verify the information and documents you have provided.
- Follow-up: You can follow up with the bank or financial institution to check the status of your application and to ensure that it is being processed in a timely manner.
Short details of the above application procedures are given below.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Youth Program
The eligibility criteria for this loan scheme are as under
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- They must be Pakistani nationals and residents of the country.
- They must have a business idea that has the potential for growth and profitability.
- They must provide a viable business plan.
Major Steps involved In Filling Of Application Form
The following steps are involved while filling out the application form for Prime Minister Youth Business Loan.
Basic information is the first thing that has to be filled in by applicants. This includes citizenship status, employment status, bank name, and business status, etc.
Personal Information may include name and parents names, citizenship status, nature of employment, and nature and staus of business.
Qualification details may be asked such as the nature and level of qualification of the applicant, technical skills, and skills or artisan status of candidates.
This includes present address, permanent address, contact numbers, email address, etc.
This includes running or planned business industry, business category, business name, proof of running business, and tex details of the business (if exists).
This includes loan type, loan amount, tier type, loan amount, and tenure of the loan amount in years.
This section is applicable to those applicants who apply for a loan amount of more than PKR 1 Million i.e tier-II and tier-III loans.
You can offer your property, vehicles, ornaments, or any other asset as a security to the bank which processes your loan amount under the PM Youth Programme.
This section would be applicable to those candidates who initially have selected their business status as “Fresh Business”.
They have to provide business setup costs, costs of operations, and expected revenue from that business.
In case you have selected ‘Expand existing Business’ then you have to provide details of existing business like details of business assets, monthly revenue, liabilities on business, and details of equity shares, etc.
This includes the loan amount previously received, the total amount payable, and loan outstanding, etc. amounts
- Every applicant is required to present 2 persons as references.
- References should not be your blood relatives.
- You have to provide their proof of identity and other details to show their legitimacy.
In this section, every applicant is required to reverify their provided details. Applicants are required to thoroughly read the terms of the loan agreement and verify their consent to the agreement.
Applicants are required to ensure that all the details given in the application form are correct to the best of their knowledge and there is no doubt in their provided details.
Lastly, they submit their application for processing which usually takes about 2 weeks to be accepted or to be rejected by relevant institutions.
can we submit a joint application to obtain a loan under PM Youth Programme?
Yes, it’s possible to submit a joint application to obtain a loan under the Prime Minister’s Youth Business Loan (PMYBL) scheme in Pakistan.
Education required for business loans Under the PM Youth Scheme?
In general, borrowers are required to have a minimum educational qualification, such as a high school diploma or equivalent.
Which factors lead to the approval of the loan Under the PM Loan Scheme?
In addition to the minimum education requirement, the bank or financial institution may also consider other factors such as the borrower’s credit history, business experience, and the financial viability of the business plan.
How many guaranteers/references are required to get approved under PM Youth Business Loan?
Two guarantees, other than blood relatives are required to get approved under PM Youth Business Loan Scheme.
If you like this article, please comment and share this article with others on Facebook, WhatsApp, or any other platform.
If you have any questions contact us (email) at Contact@personalloan.pk | Personalloan.email@example.com or leave us a comment, we would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading!